Thursday, December 10, 2009

If It Isn't Broke...Don't Fix It

So...where have I been?

Literally, everyday while I was abroad I had the opportunity to do something. Something special or new. Something I did not want to miss out on. So I went. And the going is how the blogging got left far, far behind. I love blogging. I really do. I even do it for my job now. Faced with the question of "Katie, would you like to go/see/try something or stay home and blog?" I always picked the going/seeing/trying.

So that was where the blog stopped. And I thought the stop was going to be permanent. However, when I got home I also knew that I wanted some way to record all of my amazing experiences. My Mom is an amazing scrapbooker. And I have dabbled. And for a long time I tried that route. Scrapbooking, in case you are wondering is expensive. And time consuming. And quite frankly, my Mom does it better. Every page felt like this, "Well, that doesn't look half bad, I like this page it looks good. Mom's would look so much better." After awhile, I just gave up on that route.

So, if it isn't broke, don't fix it. I liked blogging. My Mom doesn't do it better. It is free. So, I am back to blogging. I read a lot of blogs. I know that they are all written in the present. I like to be a trendsetter. Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment